Tuesday, May 20, 2014

See you later!

          This semester of English class is coming to an end. I enjoyed this experience and I love sharing my traveling tips. I don’t think I will ever stop traveling. This summer I plan on staying in the U.S rather than traveling to another country. I will definitely travel around the state. I am going to Los Angeles and Lake Tahoe in August. I am looking forward to that even though I’ve been to both of the cities before. I love revisiting places because it always brings back the good memories and provides me the opportunity to explore again. I have so much I want to write about but I didn’t have time. This will not be the end of my blogger life. I will continue writing whenever I have time.
            I never liked writing in English class but this time was different. Writing about something that I am passionate about motivates me to strive for better writing skills. I’ve learned how to write annotated bibliographies, in-text citations, and the importance of using noun phrase appositives and corroboration. I also learn how to write in an inviting tone so that the readers will feel welcoming.
            Lastly, I want to thank my readers and my professor, Ms. Wong for the opportunity. Thank you for an amazing semester.
See you somewhere around the world and keep traveling everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment